Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Weekend of Family

We were a whole lot of family in the territory this weekend. Two packs to be exact, plus one new addition. Some reactions were caught on camera.




Welcome cousin Suede!

Mom... There's Basset goo on my head...

GET IT OFF MEEEE!!!!!




































                                                                        


Salsa:


I cannot watch this, I cannot!


Rumba: 

Dude. Are you going to grow into all that skin?


  Bofa:

AAawww common man! Let me smell his stuff!!


 Horton:


Is it your baby? Can I have him? Please?



 Nougat:

Gotta hide my toys... where, where???

Mambo had nothing to say. She went under cover.




Butter:


*Giggle*... Oh no, please, no camera. My hair's a mess! I feel so fuzzy.







1 comment:

Elize said...

Human, you are a magician... Fantastic!